At Stow Alliance Fellowship, our primary objective is to “complete Christ’s commission,” as we “go and make disciples of all nations” (Matthew 28:19). We feel strongly that it is our responsibility to not just “work at” the Great Commission, but to work intentionally toward the completion of it. It is our desire to see the Good News of Jesus Christ proclaimed across the world to all peoples.
Support the Sparrows! Sparrows in Quito
To financially support the Sparrows online, visit: http://www.rce-international.org/support-a-missionary
Learn about the International Workers that Stow Alliance Fellowship supports: International Workers
The Christian and Missionary Alliance seeks to evangelize among people groups who have not yet received the gospel and among whom there is no indigenous church effectively evangelizing those peoples. Their desire is to plant churches among peoples responsive to the gospel, equipping them to evangelize unreached peoples and to plant Great Commission Churches among them.
- 700+ Alliance International Workers serve in 70 countries where the C&MA has ministries.
- Compassion & Mercy Associates (CAMA), the relief and development arm of the C&MA, has 40+ International Workers serving in 11 countries.
- 150+ Marketplace Ministries Professionals serve in 34 countries.
- More than 50 camps in 17 countries serve as effective extensions of Alliance church ministries worldwide.
- Thousands of Alliance people participate in short term missions trips through Envision International every year.
Learn more about C&MA Missions